Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Why don't you quit?

I asked myself many times this question before but this is one time I really want to ask someone.

You came late for work yet you claim hours to go back earlier.
Then you do a half ass cleaning up then you start to log into your bookie account, read sportpunters and post on Asianbookies with the commentaries you copied from sportpunters. Oh wow. Then you stay like glued until there are customers refusing to get any other work done. I mean how much are you paid???Huh????30% more than me and I had to split my comission with you. Oh wow. Perhaps I am not better than you in sales but you are just a slacker. Whenever there's paperwork and networking, you just push to me. Don't think I don't know the lies you told me about other people. Also don't let me know what other kind of lies you told people about me.

While I am not the best worker, I did what I had to do.
Now that you didn't even bother to help me keep my belongings and allow Serene to throw them away. She didn't know because she doesn't value books. If I want to throw things I throw myself. Why can't you ask? Why can't you sms?
You didn't let her threw away old magazines and newspapers.
You let her threw away all of whatever it is left in me to treat you with respect.

Wake up man.
It's either this job or Asianbookies.
If you love being a tipster so much why don't you quit this job?
I mean you can make millions and billions because your tips your parlays are so accurate. Just start collection money for every tips you give?Or you can't? Because you SUCK ASS in EPL. While the whole world is into EPL, you couldn't give even a good tip on EPL.
Hey wait BrO PrO, why aren't you rich yet? Everyone is fattening up their wallet with your winning parlays and tips why you are not?

Oh wait. Is it Karma? Karma comes to you smack in the face like a boomerang if you are not prepare for it. It's because you been slacking on your job that you just wouldn't get a hit if you place a bet?

And oh. Minnie. Come on lah, either she is a bait or she is a Hard Candy psycho. You already had a loving girlfriend. She isn't the perfect beauty but at least she is a beauty when given make up. Perhaps you are making up stories because you are having a blant life or just to boast you are a casanova. Oh wow. Now you are an online casanova. Reminds me why H-games existed.

Oh wow. Online supporters. Geez. What a great audiences. Come on lah. These people doesn't bother about you. Probably the people who flame you are the very boliao people who just wants to have fun. You really think there are that much people who actually really your post?For online maths, 1 view is 1 view. Not 1 person. Example 20 views might be from 3 person. You never know. Oh wow. Bro Pro. Give us some EPL tips and confirm next day lotsa people will leave home to hid from bookies.

And getting married?Come on lah. I hope your girlfriend don't get married to an illiterate net bum who likes to cheat on her for the thrill of Two-timing.

At this rate you are going, you either quit your job and move on or you quit your virtual GOD status and go on with LIFE.

Oh or I quit and left you a greaT MESS?Mmmhhh sounds good.

That's about all. Oh. And THANK YOU FOR ALL THaT w0rk you gave me which you are paid for.

No comments: