Wednesday, August 23, 2006

2530...........????

It's funny that I actually went to something like a publicity event (actually it's a Wrap Up Celebration Dinner). I never listen to radio much and even less be going to such events.

The dinner is held at Toa Payoh that Fortune Restaurant. Funniest thing is that I bump into Spidekim. Now I see why he talk like that (like Wenhong w/o mike. My mother say he talk very loud. LoL).

The food is ok lah but it's a $20 per head dinner so you got about $20 worth of restaurant fare.

There's a award ceremony cum meet the fans session. I don't listen so the interest wasn't so there. Also the dishes are served slowly.....#$%$#@!....so listen to what they say lor...while smsing yuki because she is the only person that bothers to reply me.

Saw Kaira Gong and Chen Huihui.
Kaira Gong is so dark and skinny. Wow. The power of the camera. I wonder if Spiderkim shot her.
Chen Huihui who starts out being the uglier/cao lao actress when she was younger perhaps gain the power of modern cosmestics (or lower expectations) turns out to be quite unlike Chow Chor Meng, ageless (so you all Cao Lao looking gals don't fret. Your time is later. Lol.)

Still 2530 sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind if there are d/led mp3 for me to listen. However sounds like the concept is close to that 9pm show. Maybe the 9pm show copy it.

No comments: