Friday, August 11, 2006

Cosplay Quest

Actually I got nothing to blog. I think I let Tramadoldog get onto me. Haha.

Anyway Cosplay Quest is kinda like a rehash of the other events I go to.

Performances were the same. The Indian gal who cosplay Bleach '05 went up to sang just like she did for Cosfest '06. There's Hisoka who sung that song she sang from Cosfest '06 sung minus her guitarist. She also sung that ED from Witch Hunter Robin.

Hmmm somehow here is the rant. When people are singing the least you people can do is sit still not clearing the space and then start shooting at the nearest cosplayer. It's rude. I hope all audience cosplayers ought to refuse photo taking at that moment because you are an audience too and there's plenty of time you can be shot after it. Also people, CLAP. Show some appreciation can or not? No wonder no one want to perform.

The usual Spiderkim supporter (us) just ehhhh...motion with him during the song. People think we are crazy but my ultimate plan to make him forgot how to sing haha. SK sung the OP to Flashman. Haha I thot he can only sing those new ku niang songs.

Haha Stee Van kana called up to do para para. Sugoi Neh.

The only problem I see in the MC. I never seen her before but she is worse than those 2 I saw in the EoY' 05. She know nuts about everything and she made it 'leng chang' instead of making the contestants or the audiences excited. Hope she can improve. That is if she got another chance. Stage work is cruel and if you cannot take it, that's the end of it.

Blah blah blah same old skit with Angelzhou and her OTT performance. I think there is a consistency with her online persona and real personality.

Event fin. So head for lunch.
Didn't ate a chicken chop that filling before. Cineleisure's serving is BIG (but ex. Or not too much bah). Not too bad also. Will try again. *mouth watering*

Saw spikeout (as usual) and Chrno Jing. Before we even arrive saw a gal chase a guy. LOL. Odd couple? Haha.

After lunch (or dinner?) went to plaza sing to shop for drinks and food. Bought a 1Litre Apple Juice and drunk along the way to Paradiz that side to play game. Play KOF XI. The players there look Pro but not Pro at all. Except for the gal I saw before I go. She looks like one of the Ouran cosplayer from Cosfest (the one with the wrong blue color).

Inova going to be Mori-sempai?Haha. I heard he had to carry a Hani-sempai. If it's the hani from this Cosplay Quest......Gambatte Inova!!!!Hit the gym 1st!!!

No comments: