Saturday, September 02, 2006

I am not that kind of person

"So you think what I suggested is despicable?"

Ouch.
Sensitive bitch.

All I made was a statement about myself. My own lingistic reflex is to allow fairness. I don't force or lie my way to get what I want. That's my nature. That's me. I am not that kind of person. If you eavedrop to hear what I say to my customer and give me suggestion after I said something, it's too late. I am stupid and you are smart. Then be smart and pay attention. Don't let me do all the explanation to people because I will give what I expect from other people.

Honesty.

And if you think what I said was a reflection on yourself then maybe it is. Don't 'play' concern only when you want to lecture people. Don't teach me what to do when you do nothing and claim credit for what you didn't do. If you want to take directions, go ahead, I am always game. However, judging your style, you rather wait for Astroid M to fall down and kill everyone in it than do something.

No comments: