Monday, September 04, 2006

Got time?

But not everyone has. For me that is. Haha

So randomly asking what other people want to do and tag along.
Just nice tsukikage wants to do up his pc.
At least more productive than be at some random kopi thiam and generate noise.

Well. Watching Yuki do the pc isn't really productive for me.

Hell what gives, play K.o.F XI.
Wah still can lose to tsukikage, a self-profess layman. Jesus. I think I should give up playing K.o.F altogether. I had no talent for it.

10gb thru USB 1.0 is godamnit exciting especially you get to count down from 160mins at 5plus which is abt the time to get going and eat dinner.

So practically I spent the whole afternoon playing a game I already had at someone's place with the fan blowing my face. The only plus is that I don't get to be disturbed by my mum or my com. Can't be an afternoon well spent since I spent like 3hrs on the road.

The only plus side is that I finally eat Pizza in Pizza Hut. Althought the pizza isn't what I expect to be. I still like the traditional one with a thicker crust.

No comments: