Thursday, August 02, 2007

Why this blog is getting 10 hits per day/Not 400 hits per day.

Oh yes. I think primarily because I am not a SMART guy. Lol.
Unlike someone who is getting 400 hits or a top pedigree in his university.

I have never taken enough care in getting myself a Superb education (as getting the scores. My brains are shitloaded with knowledge) when I was 13. I didn't use my brains when I decided to stay on Mechatronics so as I don't waste a year of schooling.

Look at the asshole who I dislike. He got into ITE, he took the same diploma and got better paid than me. Where as I am in complete stand still now, he is probably on the way to get himself further. I mean he is an asshole and a jerk why is he is getting all these???

I thought God is Fair??? Why am I not getting anything???

Because God is Fair. I deserve to get nothing. It doesn't matter whether you are a good person at heart or you never do bad things. You don't deserve, you don't get.

Anyway let's stick back to the Blog now.

Why am I getting 10 hits per day???
I don't know. Maybe people just come in by mistake or via the blogger bar.
I don't think I live an interesting life
but
maybe,
I can tell an interesting lie.

Here's the reasons why I don't deserve more:

- I don't do too much politics
- I don't do news either
- I don't do "save the earth" stuffs.
- I don't openly bitched on people on a regular basis
- Lack of pictures
- Lack of my own pictures
- Lack of me advertising it on any other places
- Lack of "social" postings in other blogs, forums
- Lack of "tension" postings in other blogs, forums

You might suggest me a better layout.
Of course but I like what I am having right now.

Hmmm....so my conclusion???

I think I should save my time on posting at forums to type something less meaningful on my blog. Which I agree. Why should I type things nobody bother to read on a "public" arena when all they cared is some bullish garbage by a kid who probably types like shit but extremely good looking??? I don't hunger for that kind of attention.

Or simply I just no longer hunger.

Besides some people on forums type rotten english while I fought so hard to maintain my own mastering of the language. It can get infectious, laziness and such (by the way, I refuse to use a word processor to spell check my entries. If I made a mistake, I either spot it myself or let other people do it).

Whereas I do entertain the notion of getting more than a 1000 hits per month (I am not trying for 400 per day.), I am merely posting for the sake of reading something I wrote over time and at the same time, continue to practise writing so that perhaps One fine day, maybe I can be an amateur writer and contribute a piece or two to publications I read.

P.S. I wrote because it suddenly happens that Top bloggers are just obsessed people who are just into raking hits just trying to express themselves.

P.S.S. I realised this a complete, utter waste of time. Bad spelling and all that shit. Proof read and amended on 09/08/07. Yes. Happy Birthday Singapore.

No comments: