Monday, October 02, 2006

Counting down

Counting my days till it's over.


"Our company is reviewing our business strategy everyday."


You know that's the funniest thing I ever heard from a manager. I mean if you want to say

"Hey we need to pull out before we lose more money".

I think it's fine. But

"Our company is reviewing our business strategy everyday."

sounds like it's a plan that was made when Andy is squatting in the toliet bowl and Chan went ,

"Hey we need to pull out before we lose more money".

outside the door.


Whatever it is, it means I never be able to rat on the Pro-Titster.
Anyway that bugger became worst like some menopause bitch after he heard the news.
He say Jess got a better offer and when she left to work for Christine, he say he is still getting the same so WTF do they think he is. Wow.
That's a bottle full of bullshit.
WTF do you think you are????
Come on and be realistic and do your job and probably people will just give you the reward.
Be a prissy and a bitch, they just pay you to tide things over. You just know.
Fuck and get over with. Like a whore.


Everything becomes a rush because someone is being a bitch. Ok lor. So be it. I will do it.
You are paid 30% more than me and yet I got to clean after you.
God Bless You on your new job.
I hope.
Because I'm so afraid that you might be a real net addict and then. Stop working altogether
(oMG I'm so mean).

Anyway now I am at CTP. Wow. This place is like heaven. All I need to do is to serve customer and not worry a shit (or until I got lay off)

Speaking of which......I am so tired!!!!!And 8th of Oct is coming and I hardly work out yet....LoL.

No comments: