Friday, October 13, 2006

Remedial Training

7th had a record on the haze.....

but 8th Morning is the clearest morning I woke up to.
I was hoping the PSI goes to the extend RT is CX.

Damnit.
I took 10 and overshot.
Overshot and back still early.
I AM NOT EAGER.


Saw Loh CS at the RT.
He also 1st time. LUcky.
At least got someone I know there.

First day not so bad lah but the OC confirm love his gym sessions.
He thot us something I know but dunno how to explain which is the shortcut to doing chin up.

Second day is practical. Meaning we be doing the actual stuff. GYM is xiong depending on which side on your preference and where the PTI is standing. Your preference means whether you want to cheat on yourside and not do the best you can.
Running too. There's hint on broadjump too.

I think I need to work on my 'core energy' since it's not emphasis upon in the RT.
Haha.