Thursday, December 30, 2004

Quickies Recaps...

Wed 29th
Serene (La Crosse gal...I go asked her name but she mumbled mumbled 'Reindeer' then her name....something is Wrong?With me?...) got 35 for pre-lim.....wah...am I supposed to be impressed????? (But I know she got reasons for that kind of results....Althot I got reasons for mine.)Wan Ping is going for Pioneer JC. Today is her last day so she just butterfly around.....LOL. Like I care how she work. All Xiaomeimei like that one. Hmm...She knows of Frostice (samantha) bcos same skool (but she not her friend). LOL. Small world. Wan Ping quite popular with the guys. LOL. Boys.

Tue 28th
Off. Went around Tampines with Joyly. She say she felt depressed. Anything lah. Long time never go ard Tampines. Hope she be alright.

Mon 27th
La Crosse gal called me Mr Reindeer.....siao char bor.....want to knock her head...wah...lang blur blur still got guts to call me name.....

Sun 26th
Nothing much.....yah. Really.

Sat 25th
Went to watch Kungfu Hustle with Joyly.After that sent her home. Then go meet the Guys at Lame Juice Corner. (will fatten this entry later.)

Fri 24th
Work 1/2 day.
After work meet up with Joyly and some of the peeks from Sganime. No tix for Kungfu Hustle. Want to watch Meet the Fockers but Sagara and NY underage. Suggested to go karaoke. Went to Party World. Wah. Subsidise for them lor....bo bian I oldest and I suppose to get the tix for the movies actually.....Seiya and Tanaka Yuki not bad singers but SK shows alot of promise....He sounds like Gackt for Vanilla!!!!!Wow!!!I am impressed!!!!Sing Chun Zhen althought I am not suited for that song (but that's the onli song I can sing along with....)

Thur 23th
Sickly. Nah. Not bothered to sell anything. Siti hates me. LOL. Probably bcos she buys the crap I told her. LOL

(Rearranged the sequence. Realised I done it wrongly.)

No comments: