Sunday, December 12, 2004

Quickie recap

sat 11/12
Early morning serve Ang-moh, sell my fav Weather Station.
Due to that, I escaped from having to speak to ZAX and that Sun Xiezhi from 5566. Aren't they supposed to be surrounded by hordes of Gal Fans all the time????Gees.....wonder if they think I am more eager to please Ang-moh than them. Listen yor and hard. Ya. I am. Bcos most likely that Ang Moh will come back and back but when will 5566?????Haha. Besides I can explain in Mandarin becuse my training lessons are in English.

fri 10/12
Not where the black coaches of sorrow had taken you. I cannot remember what I did.

thur 9/12
Spinning Saucer across the sky.I had no idea whether to cry.

wed 8/12
today work with Wan Ting. She is fine but her friends....I think her friends look fine except for being overly dressed.

No comments: