Friday, December 17, 2004

Quick recap again

Becos basically did nothing noteworthy....

Thur 16/12
Bought Hobby Dengeki Taiwan Sp Edition 1&2.
Ivy returned the MP210. End of it.I don't want to hear anything from her anymore.
I will never sell Mp210 to anyone anymore.

Wed 15/12
Shift with Wan Ting.I think she rich man daughter. Work to pass time.
Another Crescant Girl. Haha. Why huh?
Dun think will see her again since if I am not transfered out, I will get to work and off with Adrian for X'mas and Eve and New Year and Eve. School will start for her. Strange that people meet up and then move on in life.

Tue 14/12
Work with Randy in Supreme Court.
He can click with anyone. Really envy him.

Mon 13/12
Monday is another mess around day as low human traffic.

Sun 12/12
Sunday is mess around day with Sim, Nadiah and Huibin and that Indian gal from RP.
Young ppl. Cannot tahan. Lucky I am not the supervisor.

No comments: