Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Quickie of last week

No time.......I just post now and edit slowly....

Tue 7
Went to Joyly's house and rot there.Black Dog overly excited about me.Bark non-stop.
Watch 2046. Their house is a mess. Heard Uncle is going to move again. Oh well.
Wendy SMS me. I was in a confused mode so I dunno if I msg her correctly. I hope she drops by my blog?

Mon 6
Nothing much. Met this who at Mac. She now at Robinson.Anyway what's her name? Watever. Must be Ella or some butchy name. She looks pretty just that at the same time. I dun think she is a lesbian.

Sun 5
Gloomy Sunday. 'Nuff said. Working on Sunday is Sucky.

Sat 4
Saturday. Nothing much. Xcept saw Fann Wong's Fans queing for autograph. Never saw Fann.

Fri 3
Nothing. Little White Flowers doesn't awaken you.

Thur 2
Nothing. Would they be angry if I some what follow you.

Wed 1
Nothing. The 1st 3 days of the month is a blur to me.

No comments: