Sunday, December 19, 2004

Quickie

Sat 18/12

Today spent time in Science Center for SCC's event.
Sucky?Yes. Bcos the lighting and sound is horrid.
The emcee is ok and the cosplayers are great but all spoilt by that.
I realised that maybe it is time to work harder to get a better camera.

Met Shuuichi (she looks Ravishing as Arwen --> Ah Wen ....not Ah Ven...) and Lenne (Lenne not Le Anne....really wondered where my mind is @) and Marchecox ( Hey!!!Isn't that a Joint by that name???) and of course the cool Man, Retsu. Man I tell you, he is Idol Hopeful next to me!!!We can make a stoner roadtrip movie together!!!
Also saw Orlha ( Who is that Hot CHICK!!!! LOL!!!! but really after she 'powered' down....she is Clark Kent!!!LOL!!!!!Now I know why Superman is never discovered!!!) and Lacus Clyne ( why is she always sitting down?)

Lenne did a good job....at least she never broke down and ran off stage (I will. Or I will changed to do Stand-up Comedy). The audience tried to back her up by being silent. I will quite moved by her courage so I ran down to tell her how I felt....but I just forgot what to say to her after I saw her.LOL!

Shuuichi's grp isn't that bad. At least their sketch is understandable. They won a Grp prize. Congrats!!!

After event then Hajime appears.
What?????Like that lugi wat!Missed out all the fun stuff.

We then proceed to hang around the shopping complex.Eat dinner with SK, Hajime,Tu-di (Shuuichi's friend), Shuuichi, Tsukikage (Jack), Retsu and Eva (Steven)

Just rounds of talks and then Retsu and me went up for CS.
Play Artic map with the local players.
OK lah. I suck but Retsu is pretty good. Not top frag but he got a pretty good score despite limitations (not used to controls and never customise)
Practise makes perfect. My half-ass skills and attitude will never make it anywhere.

After we went out, we saw Tu-di,Eva and the gals sitting outside. Waiting for us???Or nothing to do???
What gives. Just sit down and just talk.
Haha I can click with Tu-di. Nice and easy-going guy.

Still cannot talk to Eva. Thanks to A-certain-2-somebodies, there's an AT field that blocks me from him. And it's not from him. It's me.

Going home, I took the North/South train back with Tu-di and the gals and Eva is left to go on the West/East line solo.

If I tell him the route I am taking, he might end up going back earlier. Yet again, I do not wish to be in awkward silence with someone I know. There's nothing wrong to say sorry or watever but guys shouldn't be mushy. And on top of that, now, although I want to apologise, I felt that there wasn't a need to. It's easy to say sorry but can you remember the consequences???I rather lose a friend-to-be now rather than let a mistake be repeated. It's a painful lesson to be learnt painfully. Besides, he might not even know what happened or forgotten about it.

Next time look for sights. Some girls are plain Trouble with a capital T.
I didn't realised it until C_T pointed it out. Then Retsu.
Then I finally formulate a picture when I asked Wan Ping.


Ayiki revealed that she flew back to Japan.....for match making sessions.
LOL. Same age as me and already going thru this kinda thing.

(Entry is fattened.Will continue to Edit and fatten entry if given time and memory.)

No comments: