Monday, November 22, 2004

WoW

Job ownz You.

Nuff said.

Somehow when you are home, you realised you got too many backlog to clear.From managing downloads to clearing harddisk.Hardly had the time to do anything else.Foruming is the first thing I often do but I just open up and read.Hardly post because I cannot fit into the topic and I cannot respond immediately.Better not waste people's time so just post something simple.

And more often than not, my brothers are already back.It's either Yang on Winning Eleven or Leong on his homework, Pain Killer or Larry that looks like Jimmy Neutron.So all I did was either watch TV till one of them finish or I finish waiting and just go to sleep.

So I taking break on this Monday to recover some of the other backlog of my activities.Chances are since I am a limited company so a lot of things are either:
-Part of my Imagination.It never happened.
-Part of my reality.It happened but maybe it wasn't the way it was.
-Real.Except the details might be of the either of the above.
-Real.Genuine.'Nuff Said.

Happy Reading.My backlog entries are coming up.LOL.

No comments: