Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tues.Wed.Thu....work log...

Hmmm....again stressing that I am "Here,There,Everywhere".

It's sickening.
Very.


Tues I was at Metro Paragon.Yucks.Nothing to eat and it rained so I cannot go to Taka.So I eat the usual Yokitori (or Watever) Set B. Expensive but it's something that's not too expensive over at Paragon (as compared to the other restaurants...). Randy was there so at there at least can talk cock a bit. Energiser bunny, this guy. All over Paragon and playing while working. Wished I was him. I am too uptight to leave my corner.

Wed was in CKT. Ok lah. At least Homeground advantage. I sold $300. I suspect it's the La Crosse Gal. She not there, I can sell. Means that her 8 numbers can suppress mine. Rats.
5:15pm received call from David. Ran to Centerpoint Robinson. Friggin corner is a hellhole. Things can just go missing easily. Emily is sick so I had to take over. Aiyo. Poor gal. Sick now then go see doc. I can see David is a harsh supervisor bcos he told her (that's what I heard) : "This kind of thing can don't last minute". Well. If you can pre-empt sickness, I think there will be lesser dead people also.

Thur.
Robinson, Centerpoint.
Easy going.Boring.WTH.Talk to Marie, the lady at the Fossil Counter. Fark. I am really overly chatty. Just anyone who open up their ears, I start going non-stop. LOL. Something is really wrong. Or was it that I used to be wrong?











No comments: