Wednesday, November 17, 2004

17-19.Wed-Fri

Wed.Concept shop opening.Usher.Talk crap with guests.Quite a few good lookers but end of story.Angela made frigging hoo-ha and red faced at the end of an event again.Guess it's either: Hard to Be a Retail Manager or SHE's LIKE THAT. If I kana sack or quit, I confirm will talk to her about her behaviour.Good Attitude is a concern but the handling of emotions is Important also.

Thur.Friggin Bored at Seiyuu Bugis.Bored.Read Rouge at Kino.Fuck.Those guys are gonna get it from me one day.Their reviews are impossible.I write more accurate and entertaining reviews than them.
Hire me I say.
No wait.I rather start my own Periodical.So who wants to sponsor/chip in?

Fri.Fark.Extra boring.Nice to see someone else in the counter.With Garry in the stern, I am LOL relax on the turf.What paperwork?Fuck it.None of my concern.He express dismay abt the job. Aiya that one confirm one what. The retailer manager also a blur, the marketing people also dunno do what.Played that new KOF arcade game.Fark.I made better Mugen games.


No comments: