Saturday, November 13, 2004

13th Nov.Sat.

No training.So great.
David left an unclear message on Fri.
So I thot I am in Funan.
End Up I am in CKT.Pei Chim is now Funan.It's fixed.No longer station in Desert.
Gonna miss Fabian 'Slam Dunk' and Yuanzhi 'Athletic Manager-to-be' however.

Change of location = Change in Plans.
Originally I cannot go and meet them if I am in Funan.
However since no longer that way, I just go KKNM and hope to bump into them.
And Ya they are there.Althought NY and Violet went ballastic and beat me.Sad but aiya I am fleshy so it's not gonna cause permanent damage.Shuuichi is bz with Sagara on the costume making I guess while Reinie is bz with her FMA friends.Also saw Hajime.She got a haircut but I think she need a Total stylist to package her rather than just a hair one.The new do isn't exactly doing her justice.She deserves to look better.

Oddly maybe they were my lucky stars so I manage to hit an all time high of $800 plus sales.
Later on they located me.LOL.Lucky they didn't cause too much of a disturbance.Proves that they can in control of themselves.Haha.

Dinner with them.Althought Violet is into another round of battery flat period I guess.I keep yapping.I start to think the job had directly affected me that I cannot even stop yapping even to girls (Barry/Dino/Weicyan/Weifeng : "AHHH!!!Shuddap Louis!!!).Used to be it's just boys.Now it's gals.

Afterword about it........WTF am I doing??Crap if anyone of them told their mum, I will be arrested.LOL.Except for Shuuichi....I guess...wait....hmm...haiz....Shouldn't I be going out with people of my age????I am like a nuncle or a dad bring them round Orchard......and I look like of in the 30s.Hell.I am a criminal already w/o realising it.However that doesn't stop me.Friendship across all ages in a good thing what.



No comments: