Sunday, November 14, 2004

14-15 Nov.Sun and Mon

Norm Sunday.Sold something but rather bored.
I felt giddy.In fact.In a daze.

Met Dino and Weicyan after work.Still dazed.
Talk cock.
Then play LAN game.
Doom III definately not the best FPS for Multiple players.
Played BF1942.
Still my fav FPS.
Learnt a lotta new moves today.Including parachuting and switching views.
LOL fun.

It's 1 past so we go eat prata.
Friggin Prata auntie like blur like that.Dun even know we got foot bill or not.

Talk abt jobs and that.Dino not having a whale of a time but at least he is earning.
Weicyan is just haggard from all that work but he seems to be doing well.He wanted me to help him promote his event making services.I just keep a lookout for him.
(Note : I did help but the people I spoke to say the companies are cutting down on that.)

Dino drove me back.
LOL.It's 3am already.
LOL.I slept at 4am.

Mon is holiday and my off day.
Sadness.There isn't much to do.
I asked Dino out to trim hair.Not really impressed by the skill.Cock hairstyle, we remarked.Next time, we should stick our own barber.
Sit down and had another round of talk cock with Weicyan.Don't really remember.Just talk cock or shop.After see pirate game went home.

I am still worried about my future althought I felt happy for them.At least they are working hard.

No comments: