Sunday, July 08, 2007

Transformers

To be honest, when I see the initial teaser, I know it's going to be very different from the cartoon. I refuse to actually go into search for trailers althought I did look at the design sketches, artwork and such.

Then I seen the trailer for it in Blades of Glory.
It promises alot so did it live to expectation???

Yes. There's breathtaking CGI which probably Spiderman 3 will be losing to, big explosions, corny jokes, references, babe (althought no braless in the rain like in Spiderman) and a good old fashion linear storyline. Strong popcorn material. So it's not a wonder if there's a sequel to it.

So what's missing? "The Touch".
A theme song/score to actually relate to the movie.
Otherwise. Perfect.
No. Don't tell me it's that Linkin Park Song. It's not. It's just another Linkin Park Song that has no Nu Metal in it. It's a Linkin Park Song screaming Watch Out, Bono!!!

Yes. It's the only summer movie that's worth all the $9 paid for.
So far.

No comments: