Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cosfest Day 1

No photographs. I swore off taking any since everyone is doing that. Better be free walking around and maybe spot a familiar face then showing off The Other Penis...I mean Camera. Besides my Camera isn't a Penis. It's a Peanut. These days you will seeing my dorky pictures of me or my toys taken with it. Can't be used for anything else.

So what's for the first.
Nothing much.
Prove to be a shocker however, seeing that there's security checks and policemen.
Ok. Justified.
Banner reads the Honorable MM Lee KY.
God Bless that Old Gentleman.

(Yes Dear Sirs of PAP, I am out of job for the last 4 months, I been trying for Government Sector Stuff. I will kiss the Grounds of where the Whites walked if I were to be even granted an interview and someone telling me off why the Government will never employ me. I am banking on a new recent urban legend that the G-men are viewing every garbage that Singaporeans are posting online.)

Before I can catch a glimpse of the MM, I will of course be going around looking at people and letting people catch a glimpse of me and hopefully, not turning to be a backdrop and ruined people's photograph. In which eventually end up being cut off, cut out or digitally switched with a cow,dog or Vader (my choice).

Oh yes it indeed happened. Check this out.

http://sgcafe.com/showpost.php?p=2044193&postcount=2471

I am not going to post the full picture. I think it's bad enough already. Haha.











I am going to be mean now, so if anyone had the decency to swallow the bitter pill, do write me a Thank You note. LOL.



First off. The strange Suzumiya Orochimaru. This guy got height but WTF is he trying to prove.

He is much scarier in photographs people posted (REALLY!!!I think maybe they think they should scare the shit out of anyone.). Wrong hair. Curly fringe??? I don't care if he is a veteran or anything. If you want to be a joke, you are a joke and if people laugh, that's what you are.

Also readily available is a "Lactus Clyne". The extra T stands for Terrific! as in "OH Terrific!!!What's This???". And yes I am "Lactus" intolerant.

Remember how I tell jokes about that Kazuki Ace seems to be trailing me in his Meer (Yes. Sir I am sorry and I really appreciate your Crossplaying presence now that I saw the BEST OF GROSSPLAY) and how I do not want to go to toliet because I DO NOT WANT TO BE PISSING HALFWAY AND GET STALLED BECAUSE I NOTICE HIM NEXT TO ME??? Ok. It wasn't that funny and neither was it as terrifying when a Funny Looking "niang" Thai/Mat make a pass at me when I exit the toliet.

But yes. Lactus was hovering around and it got funnier at every watch. At first I notice the sloppy looking costumes and then, it seems that his wig...is slipping. I got to admit he was brave because it's a wrong wig length. He got the color right alright. Finally his wig was slipping like 10cm away behind his own hairline. It's funny in that ridiculous way. BTW I don't think anyone posted his pictures.

Performances are Excellent Yawnage when corny lines are exchanged. Quite thrilled to see the Sakura Taisen duo however. Great Costumes althought I doubt they were singing but the dance was alright. The rest of the teams are mix bag of Omega Pass Around The Table jokes quality (ok I am just aiming at The Sora from the Org 13 group). Hack G.U. seems cool althought they look bulky due to the layers of Costume.

Overall, the heat was the killer but how many times you got a Cosfest Event with the G-men and RC people and Samba Dancers???

No comments: