Monday, July 16, 2007

Cosfest Day #2 (14/07)

Actually there's not much to it.

Surprising there's less Grossplayers this time now. No Guys eager to make anyone dig their eyeballs out.

Let's see what's the fresh going-ons.

Code Geass Team. That's new. It's quite a complete set just maybe missing The Crowd favourite Orange-kun and my personal favourite Cornelia (or maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough).

Persona 3. I wasn't really amazed by it since it features 1) School Uniform. 2) Good looking characters. Pity no one is doing anything other than the uniformed characters.

Chicken Little. A winner with everyone.

Spotted Inuran.....she's looking for her KAH-lien earlier on....but whenever spotted her, she was with Cheese Kun. Never get to see her Kallen partner.Hmmm....and finally saw her with a Pizza Hut box. That really inspires us......but strangely no one say let's go Pizza Hut.

Spotted Lenne and this Dusty girl (who did Aerith in one of the EOY). I got no idea if they are doing something from Neil Gaiman or simply Lenne was just drawing the Eye of Horus Mark for the fun of it (A prominent feature of Death of the Endless from the Vertigo/Sandman Universe).

Spotted SK. No. No costume. Singing. Althought he talked too loud and drink too little. This will actually affect his performance. His Brave Heart took a slightly different approach from how he did it (perhaps he did that before but I am Friend. Not Fan.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKUmNo7GCM8 (courtesy of Bjorn )

Hmmm....in fact there's a lot of others I don't recognised

Seems that there's a god-dozen Suzumiya Haruhi and related characters. Hey I should be happy. I guess.

Spotted Xrystal in Bunny Suit Edition. She seems to be the First School Uniform Haruhi I actually saw and the first Bunny Suit. Eh. I should not comment any further about that but I really feel that she should be the only one sing [God Knows] being that she was in the right costume. Ok the objective is Karaoke but I don't think she was the most GOD AWFUL one on stage so cut her some slack. Anyway I didn't stay for the rest after Helena sang.

Of course the main event of my groupies is waiting for Mana Sama to arrive.
Aoi make me go weak on the knees and if he asked me to Eat back my Country Mana jokes......
I still wouldn't. Haha.

This time round, we got Chrono Jing which I find it rather amusing. It's like my Doom Patrol got a regular Super-being. Haha. Well it's fresh of course, we don't get a cult status character to drag around with most of the time. I think the most famous we originally got is SK althought Retsu turns out to be very well recognised. LOL. Althought that's beside the point. I can see why most people warm up to her easily.

Turns out Takahan is doing more venture outside Cosplay. Good luck to him.

No comments: