Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sgcafe gets weirder by the day...

Lotsa Weird shit especially from the cosplay side. I think because there is the usual events drawing close and it did put some heat into the cosplayers (and the major I LOVE THE SCENE people) . d4 doesn't care about the whole cosplay trademark issue because you can always call the activity by another name or better still blatantly disregard because it's just a fucking general term, even if you register "Fucking" as your trademark, they can't sue you for "fucking". LoL.
And d4 finally realised that IT'S BITCHIN when it comes to CAMERAS & CLOTHES

Anyway this is for those who don't even go to sgcafe but more of to internet "culture" and the WHOLE lot of stupid people in it....

For Fun (yes I love hor fun)

Usually d4thday is never disturbed via PMs. 3yrs in Sgcafe and seldom did he met something so ridiculous.I received a PM from this Sxxxxxxx_B**** (Identity withheld. I am a gamely person. But let's called him S_B for short)It's titled "For Fun"and here's what almost made me choked on my coffee.


S_B:
your pussy have hair?


WoW~!!!!My pussy have hair???? I gave you 100 points on being bold and a 1000 for being STOOPID!!!!Check my profile!!!!While there is no obvious indication I am MALE but if you try to even read, I AM GOD-FEARED FUCKING MALE!!!!!~WAH Liew.Slightly amused and given some time, I decided to entertain this early bird joker who asked me if my pussy had hair (No. My pussy had striking shiny black fur. If you get what I meant).

d4
your cock had feathers?


reply came

s_b
yes,wat about and which country r you?

Wow!!!This joker had feathers on his cock!!! An intellectual (or simply I think he was on the same direction as me)!!!But which country am I???I am bloody fossil but I am no Country!!!Maybe not yet because no gals "discovered" or "found" me yet (Hint!Hint!)!!!Well, I find that it is really boliao so I just want to brush him off

d4
I don't like cocks that had feathers. They rooster in the morning when the sun comes out. Good bye.

I am not sure about if my sentence was good. But what the hell.Good Bye obviously means SEE YOU AGAIN to S_B.

s_b
you wear what color of bra and panties?


I had short attention span. Whatever. Fuel him.

d4:
Not interested to tell you

Oh bother. Why do stupid horny people bored me?Because they persist with no innovation!

s_b:
why,how are youwhich country are you


Again. Which country am I. Man. How old is this guy? Then again there's one that takes the mark as worse. Like that F*n0*_LionHart or something.oh well. Guys loves to ask questions. I am a guy so I asked

d4:
then which country are you from?dickland?stoopidica?assholewarmisia?


And here is the most disappointing answer

s_b :
singapore


Good grief I almost wants to stop to ask if he...nevermind.
Anyway tells alot that subsidary on educations are wasted on some people.
Singapore!!!!Indeed!!!!!!Why cannot I be stupid???Because I am surrounded by the REAL PEOPLE THAT REALLY SUNK INTO THE BOTTOM!!!!THE BOTTOM!!!

d4 :
so what do u expect from here???use your brain abit.


s_b :
japan


WTF!!!!This guy had no sense of logic or language!!!(He plainly assumed if the avatar is Japanese looking gal = the person is japanese. And gal. The gal on my avatar btw is Kato Yoshika. She plays Yuuka in Kamen Rider 555 now on Sats, KC)I was going to work. No time for games. Silly games.

d4 :
oh?

In the 1st place japanese wouldn't even post in a singapore forum unless they are in Singapore.

2nd you ask a stupid question. No one will answer unlike they had nothing better to do.

3rd there's a lot of young gals who will group and bomb u over here. I think you already had it goingI bet you didn't kow how to erect so I don't know why you ask if someone's pussy had hair. It's useless information.

Oh you are in the wrong forum to ask.You ought to go to some gay forum and ask them some guy if his pussy had hair because you just did.

Perhaps he really read this one. Maybe he understood. Especially the last line.

s_b:
you are not a girl


Excelsior!!!!!Finally he saw light!!!!The ever gracious d4 comment on s_b's excellent new found intelligence!!!!

d4
Bravo!Next time check the profile before you sent a PM kiddo. How old are you?12?


Of course. Once he knows you are a guy for sure, he left you alone

Kinda why I really I should start to avoid Sgcafe soon. Some people are either brainless, loves to do boliao things, think they are great when they misbehaved. And wrongfully use it to subsitute it for chatting purpose not knowing that other people had been utilise it for the right purpose.

I felt sad. I felt let down. I decided to let it be. Cut myself off. It never needs me nor anyone else.
When the time comes, you know you had to either move on or move out.

No comments: