Tuesday, June 27, 2006

KoF XI PS2



Considering the amout spent at the arcades, a small investment is necessary I guess to curb the up-going expenses ( I spent a dollar or two everyday on KoF XI. I remember I start playing around November...thats....8x30x2 = 480. WTF. No wonder I hate doing the sums for my hobbies. $480 and I am still the noob bot guy at the arcade T-T)

Anyway I lack of a KOF title in my collection. I already had the Orochi Collection (95-97) for the Saturn and the rest on RoMs. Honestly speaking Maximum Impact looks crappy, I rather Tekken or Soul Calibur if I want a 3D game.

The arcade mode is like the same but the ps2 actually loads faster so I was pretty happy with the game. To top that Magaki can be lowered to more a retarded stage (but the rest of them are very much retarded too if you lower to difficulty lvl 1). BGM had re-arranged tracks and you get a few more match platforms mostly out doing the regular platforms.

Extra modes of play includes a Challenge Mode to challenge and hone your skills (good for people like me) and Endless Mode (kind of survival but Health Regaining is based on finishing move.)

Go search the youtube for videos...there is trailers that will bound to make you go out and get this title if you are a Fighting Fan.

No comments: