Wednesday, March 02, 2005

burn out

T-T

couldn't sleep well for the past few days.
the moment I fell asleep I dreamt.

Most likely it's a nightmare because I just felt uncomfortable.

Still feeling that now. Recounting the series of Events before this entry was made.


02 Mar

Went to meeting today despite off day.
Fuck. Take Taxi for nothing. Everyone is late.
Fuck.

Fuck. Work at shop in casual despite Off.
Worked till 2pm.
Fuck.
Tomorrow instead of 1/2 day work Full Day.
Fuck.
Fuck.

Meet Derrick. Hang around before he go to work. Played Ghost Squad with him. 2 player shooting is stupid but fun. Co-op without a clue is LOL.

Later went to CKT to return name tag. Bump into Serene. I thought of looking for her for dinner. What coincidence. She was about to go but waiting for Adrian. So I guess I was pretty lucky. A second too soon I would had missed her.

But we didn't had dinner together. Serene brought bread and she ate it all before we sat down and talk at KFC.
I dunno what's she is thinking....Wat a ditzy gal bcos we were moving from Mosburger to KFC and she particularly went running around. Adrian looked burnt out. Guess a family man had a lot of things to handle.
Should I be glad I wasn't chain to any type of commitment????

Oh ya. Nice sexy voice Serene. If we talk over the phone, I would forgot that you are a 'young boy' to me...LOL! Too bad!

Basically I went around Orchard. Talked to Bryan Mok. The new luxury line is out but there's no progress.....another judgemental problem. It's a good time to launch something but they should launch it at the store. Takashimaya can hardly do much and YOU PPL are paying the penalty for trying to promote in a LAUNCH BOOTH. Look! Who is the vendor behind you????It's a luxury clock company also!But definately it looks EXPENSIVE!!!And Classy!!!!Ok lah. Who am I to talk?I am just a jackass employee but I found that maybe I had more ASS-sense to avoid doing $ inclurring ASS Mistakes....

Watever.Fuck.
Went home. Mum never cook.
Eat the bread I bought with Serene when we are the shop.
So that's how a crossiant taste like.....


01 Mar

In a foul mood. Fuck.
And I dun get why I was this Foul.
Fuck.


28 Mar

Wake up early for Meeting.
No meeting.
CX.
Fuck.
Waste my time.
Fuck , they got no idea how little I had.
So what if they do?
World don't stop simply because you cease moving.
Fuck. I understand.

27 Mar

Sales was good today and rather no sweat since I just push Jyne to do all the dirty work.

Yes Cinderalla, your step brother wants you to do the selling. I get the sales, you get the commission. Nothing is for free what....

Quite fun to work with Jyne. Haven't been having an easier time in the store since Randy and Derrick left.

Dinner went to Jyne's mum's Japanese food store @ Circuit Rd. The Unagi Don was good. Althought she expected me to do a la Mr Ajiko Food Reaction (Updated version now is Yakitake!Japan! but Yakitake is on bread...and I think it was Mr Ajiko she was talking about). She is a pretty nice gal considering that she helped her mum despite a hard day's work and introducing a new customer.

After that I walked to take No. 8 .
Ah all those fond memories comes back to me.
Why was I here again???The years are cruel. It's being 8 years since I walked that road and a lot of things changed but I still managed to find the bus stop.

I went home and had a good sleep.
Something I didn't had for days.

26 Mar

Fuck. You know what a mess is like???I was like...Fuck!!!
I went in shop.
Kelly.
And there's a new gal. Awfully familiar.
(Actually Louis Wee, d4thday checked the gal out before when d4thday was on rampage FULL Ambition on Friendster a long time ago. d4thday only remembers after Louis Wee added Jyne on Friendster thru Carine's network <----which happens on the 1st of Mar.... Surprise!Surprise!The gal you didn't managed to add appeared before you!!!!Singapore is just too small... that coincidence just happens....till you got numb to it) Fuck. I was in a daze but I wanted Kelly to learn before she was to be sent out. So I just force myself to teach Jyne and Kelly. Fuck. Really daze. Didn't help when Kelly got the power to draw you into a space (Meaning spaced out). Definately not the same space as her but still a seperate world when she gave me the spaced out look. Fuck. Things don't get better till afternoon after coffee. Jyne called me a bad guy after Jess left. Say that she left alone with a bad guy. Haha. Even if I am a bad guy, I am still Jackassed Dazed. Besides, what can I do????I am only compable of minor evils and horrid deeds.

25 Mar

Fuck. Staying back again.
This time Work is done too soon.
Jackass workers do horrid stuff and the store smells.
Vacate the place and let Gladys goes off early (why she so lucky one huh???How come I always let her go off early?)
1130pm no cab. Fuck.
I wanna go home no cab.
Mother fuckers!
12pm then got cab.
Got mood also no mood liao.
Fuck.

24 Mar


Watch Howl's Moving Castle with Joce.
Not too bad but I consider Spirited Away to be better.

Got a nightmare even when I fell asleep on the bus on the way to Bukit Batok.
Fuck. Ruin my mood for movies.

Wat's with the nightmare?Why I kept getting those???Why me???Why???
(Bcos you are Fuckass, Jackass, Crazy. God just wants you go to MI sooner only).

No comments: