Friday, March 11, 2005

The boring weekly7 update

*Listening to [ Super Sentai Spirits 2004 LIVE ]

Wat happens on the 3rd and 4th?Hmmmm......

I felt much better after a nightmarish week so looking back everything is much of a daze............so I choose the days and go by it....

5th Sat

Watch movie with Sign (duncha luv his names????). We are suppose to watch Hitch at 1pm but end up with the 3pm one. Row D somemore.

Despite all that, it's a good movie, especially enjoyable if you got a date......but with a guy friend..oh well....good nevertheless. Somewhat was glad all the gals cannot make it for the Unfortunate Events and watched Hitch instead. Hitch is a so-called Fairy Tale movie for dateless guys that are either apprehensive against relationship or no confidence for one. It makes people want to believe. As if. A skeptic isn't one if he believes in something without a good solid reason.

Wanted to go some place but ends up in Harborfront, thanks to my idiotic nature of wanting to go somewhere (Right bus, Wrong Direction). I just went to Sentosa last month....no way am I going there alone again!

Somewhat there's a bus to Sengkang in the Terminal. Ya, it's fine time to pay a visit to Hougang Green. ~~~~~~~DAMN~~~~~~~~the bus trip is so long. I ran out of reading materials and the secondary/JC gals on the bus are just plain annoying. It's socially correct to yell at young girls especially when you are all pented-up and they are disturbing other passagers. Then again if others can't be bothered, why should I????Anyway people will think you are crazy and you just get teased later on by.....Young gals....it's as good as struck by lightning. No way am I doing that.

Anyway I reached Sengang Video without yelling at anyone. Lucky they never close early. I bought Gaorangers (Yay!!!!I been longing to watch it since I watched PR: Wild Force.) and My Date with Vampire III (It's cliche but I buying just to look at this old actress called Wan Qiwen. LOL! Kristy Yeung is no longer in this show...WTF am I buying this for????Watever. A juvinile Drama acted by old and less famous ATV actors.)

7th Mon

I watch Hana & Alice during the renovation.
It's a strange movie and pretty much like any art movie, the ending pretty doesn't sums up anything. It's the End just to end the movie.
Honestly it's a nice and fuzzy and no less strange movie that involves 2 girls and their friendship.
Anyone with a fetish for Japanese gals in School Uniform (haha...me) or slight interest in watching a feel good Art Film should pick this title up.

8th & 9th

Sick. I took 1/2 day for Tue and I was sick. Damn sick.
Situation didn't improved on Wed. Damn.
Why am I sick on OFF DAY?


No comments: