Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Friendsters?

snowbell posted some really unreadable profiles on the forum.

I haven't been really trying hard at friendsters so I am on blitz to perhaps fill up my account while helping the 'princesses' to fill up and move on to their 5th or nth accounts.

I believe it's hard for a guy to hit a 100 especially with my photograph but what the heck I am always the midway n00b in anything.Either I am the standard mark of the Average,or the cross section between n00b and skilled.

Sidetrack:
I removed Doom III off my PC.It was great but neglected.I don't feel like playing games anymore.Ah.The wonders of having Free Time.No matter what you do, you never felt you got enough free time.

Why you need so much free time for???I am absolutely clueless.I felt I can devote myself to do anything.Craps.I am alive only for the sake of being at there and having absolutely nothing.

Photoshop of the day (or yesterday or the day before yesterday)

No comments: