Monday, August 30, 2004

You can change the rivers and mountains but not nature

Perhaps I am too used to be alone, that after reading too many magazines and books,
I actually left SY alone at Kino Orchard without telling her I am going off.Force of habit???Actually not.I felt I missed something before I left,turns out to her.I didn't realised it until she SMS me that she is going off.

Ah!I am actually on 1/2 way mark back home at that time!I think she will never go out with me* again!! (Actually I didn't read that SMS until someone called me.Which is after I am about to sleep....like 11pm?....rats.What a loathe I am.)

*Don't get the wrong idea.

Also if you reading this SY....
Pls forgive me!!!I felt so guilty abt you thinking you left me at Kino when it's the other way round!!!!Pls forgive me!!


No comments: