Thursday, August 19, 2004

FMA Quiz

Just the other day I wanted to do it but translation is a hassle.

BNN from Sganime posted it up so I just used my semi-finish work and see if we can have a small collaboration and he was quick to give a nod.

End product is this:
FMA Quiz


Cheap toy make with cheap material.I only made use of Frames and other simple html that I had forgotten so far.Also the Izumi pic is horrible but whatever.Dun think anyone will complain about my small project anyway.

Anyway I made a few changes now it's Version 1.02.I changed the use of 4 frames to 3 frames so as to incoporate the use of Java for the reset function.I gonna improve and make a Version 1.1 which the center frame will changed appearance once the user click to his/her result.

However...like this blog...it only display properly on IE.(OPERA users can tell the difference).

No comments: