Sunday, August 22, 2004

Natsu Matsuri

ok it's yesterday's stuff.Anyway....



It's just conventional funfair except you don't look outstanding wearing yuukata (any MOds/Hacks/Variation names I don't know).And queues.Hell of them.A plenty.In fact I spend an hour xecko or xeko with (a cosplayer whom i had seen before...he was in kurogane group.) tsukikage talking.Of course I blah blah blah all the way.Lucky no one slept.

Anyway such things reminds me of how 'cheap' my camera is again....you see it's never good with motions and all, took hell of a time to refresh and save.Having Shiro (the camera) is like taking any other pistols (Xcept the D-Eagle)in CS and playing in a money cheat scenario where everyone had their favourite boomstick but you forgot how it was to 'impulse 101' or worse still call up the console.

Here's some reasons why Shiro cannot go 4 outdoors activities.





"I didn't caught any last year but this year got consolation prize!"
-Ah kim.....whose fish was forgotten at my possesion for like 70% of the time...


The two gals that Tsukikage(we should have taken a photo together!*)and I were playing Lamp Posts to (Meaning: Imposing onto).No.We know them.I am not the type who goes along and pick gals off the street.Regretfully,I wish I was that slick.

*Anyway the only picture I took of Tsukikage is on the first NG pic.He is the black shadow on the right.I wish I could take more shots....but I got MOUTH BUT I DUN ASK (Nah it's just slip of the mind).


Anyway Ah Bell took one for us althought sadly I am trying hard to get it to be better...

Anyway since I got Shiro with me, I am taking shots of the cat...although the one Cat I was looking for isn't around...so this one will do...look at the camera damnit!




Once again Shiro shows his power of being only good at stills...out of them I rejected about 10 photos bcos the cat was moving.

No comments: