Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Work Rant.

The part-time job I am holding is a dead end.I will be doing an uncertain amount of work and get paid for $6 an hour for 8.25 hrs.It's a 5 day week job and I learn nothing new there.I don't get to touch the computer.I am just the regular office boy.Filing,carrying load,get deliveries and prints,soft mails.The only fun thing is that I got to see office politics and there are enough to fill the whole day.


The workplace is a female dominated ( in numbers...the bigger shots are still the man..) place.The air wasn't tense at all since all of my co-workers are like 40-50 years...when they talk I listen althought they were plain talk of vitamins,tupperware,news( SARS and the Iraq situation),company and lunch.And dinner.Seems that the ladies never knew wat to cook for dinner.


........ 



Afterword (11Aug04):
I am a noisy fellow when it comes to work.

No comments: