Sunday, April 27, 2003

22-26

Doing an update for 4 days....anyway there isn't anyone reading my stuffs so I doing it time from time only bcos my bro is using the com on weekdays too already by the time he hand over is like the time I gonna sleep.I think my Twins craze is getting worse...I am finding out all the movies they acted and buying them but I am still short at 4 or 5 movies(not counting the cameos?).Also I cannot find their cds at the stores at my place.Maybe I should try shops at Chinatown or at the city centre like HMV and Towers.I just hope I can stop before stalking (highly impossible, I am in Singapore, they are in Hong KOng) or sending letters in blood(it's messy and unhygenic).I bought a magazine which had an article on Ah Gil's criteria on boyfriend...I think 4 out 20...


On 26, I met a net 'friend'.I can't classified her as a friend bcos in actual we barely exchange 50 words in between or exchange greetings.She was in a rush and I was on something....my bro was asking me over the phone on wat to buy bcos he was in sim lim...I do like to buy her a drink and sit down to chit chat.Then again she must be under the impression that I am a sex-fiend or a weirdo.A loud and rude one on top that.Anyway I thought she's a guy....nevermind if opportunities arose maybe I will ask her out...but dragging a girl on a Twins hunt...gee just could not get Twins out of my head....


Now I got cable tv maybe my life will get worse....regretted...spoil for choice...


but Twins will be my prority right now....at last a purpose in life?


 

No comments: