Tuesday, April 15, 2003

First(again)

My first was being robbed when my session expired.And I spent 1/2 hr on it just now.Damn.Reminds me why auto-saves are been implemented in programs nowadays.


My memory aren't fantastic.I can't remember all the texts I intended for my big debut, the big kahuna(something I put up without examined from the net).Then again I do remember my purpose for starting this.I need something to remember what that make the day last week of last month.


I suffered from memory lapse.I can't remember what I had for breakfast,who I last dated (if there was ever),the last movie I watched (I do remember the name,it's a hk movie "My wife is 18",the rest I couldn't remember.),the last comic I read (it was on sat...that all I can recall).


However I do recall I had fantastic memory when I was 14/15.The most likely cause for the memory lost was a fever.There are two others likely cause.One involves an aftershock from an accident (but I wasn't the victim ) which I will elaborate some other time.The other was more unlikely and involves a movie which I watch.


It was a HK martial-art artfilm by the name of 'Ashes of Time'.In it Herbalist Huang (Tony Leung Kar Fai) said this:"A friend once told me this: A person have a lot of things to trouble because he remember things too well." The film did leave a great impression on me.And maybe I sub-consciously picked this up.Talk about Parental Guidance for movies.


 



Afterword (11Aug04):
Goodbye Blog City!Hello Blogspot!!
Incidentally the other when I was water-marking(was it the correct word?) my screenshots, I typed Blogspot instead of d4thday@blog-city!

No comments: