Monday, April 21, 2003

Wat I been up to (Formerly untitled record)

Didn't update for 4 days.Must be laziness.Didn't do much on the long weekend.Except playing CS and C&C: Generals at Katong.I realised I really sucks at all kind of competitive events.Be it C&C or CS.Sigh.I decided to hang up my gaming mouse and control pad.There are more things than games.Like sleeping and reading or TV.


Hook up on Twins.I might even buy their CD even thought I am not good in cantonese.(I am hokkien but my hokkien sucks).Gilian is so cute, no wonder everyone in showbiz are rumored to be with her.Even up and coming idol Shawn Yu and Edison Chen fought over her....I bought 3 movies with Twins....looking for the rest but I think it will be harder...Just One Look wasn't a bad movie, the other two features only Gilian.."My wife is 18" with Ekin Chan..."Diva,Ah Huey" with Jordan Chan.Both movies had an incomplete feel to it, with 'My wife' having jumping around from scene to scene...I suspected a portion of Ronald Cheng's cameo was cut short...it was shown in the credits but I did not recall seeing it in the movie itself."Diva,Ah Huey" was a bit strange but for people who like  movies with cute gal in title role should get this.Yap.These two movies are not the best examples of great movies from HK but it already quite above the average already.


 

No comments: