Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A big chunk of text?

Summarising is a just light touch. So I be trying to make it as painless for me since I believe no one will read it from start to end.

CNY Eve is all about doing things last minute. Last minute shopping(for shoes), cleaning and dumping until 6pm where we had steamboat (usual but I don't see a need to change). Then watching television before playing PS2. Can't be bothered with the Mediacorp Countdown programme. Usual boring stuff with even more boring stuff this year. I wonder why.

CNY Day 1 is a usual affair. Visiting relative(s) at a gathering at (deceased) Da Gu's flat. They can be boring depending on how you see it and sometimes you wish you want to open your mouth but then again you are born with a pair of ears and a mouth. Certainly you wouldn't like people to ask you things you wouldn't like to answer. So the best is to settle on a chair and stuff yourself silly to refrain giving/receiving interviews. Do not speak lest you are spoken to. With everyone doing so much better, I should not ruin their day by saying how my life wasn't as merry go round as they are.

The other difference this year, is that mum and I went to pray instead of going to the Singles Home (3 single aunts and uncle). Deep Fried Prawn is something you can eat elsewhere. LOL.

CNY Day 2 is like more like open house for people to come. Basically bumming around arranging my manga while helping mum with the odd and end of waiting on guests. I don't have to serve my bro's mahjong kakis. I bet they know which fridge to open for drinks (we got 2 fridges in the kitchen). The murtabak Darius bought for me for supper isn't what I expected. It should be the worst I ever ate. I think I need to confirm with him what stall it is.

CNY Day 3 is with sit around net friends. I almost forgot Aoi but the worst is forgetting about Hajime and Shuuichi althought hmmm....I thought Hajime is in M'sia while Shuuichi....hmmm...haha..gomen.

Starts the day early with buying tickets. As usual, Yuki is the Ticket IC, paying for the tixs while I am the token leader of miscommunications (lol). Retsu didn't know where is The Cathay!!??? I also realised I really need to repair my VS2 (can only listen and communicate via Speaker Mode or Hands Free). Watched The Ghost Rider (review much later) with 6 other people (Inova, Yuki, Tsukikage, AHbehh, Charsaur and Retsu) in the noon.

Intermission is at THAT KOPI-THIAM NEXT TO SMU (hell I don't know the building name...but read the appendix). Meet up with Sagara there with accompanying her are: Sayuki hime (who recognised me), Elrond (I recognise him. I don't think he knows who the hell I am) and Elrond's GF (who I dunno her name but spotted him kissing some 2 years back) and 2 others. Likely the group Sagara addressed as the ORGY 13. Sagara wants to play kick-boxing outside while I wait for the traffic lights. So the others had a field day watching me bully her. LOL.

Proceed with the 2nd part of the Double Bill. Still 7 tickets after Charsaur left for home as Aoi joins in. We watch Epic Movie (review... maybe never). Dinner at Plaza Singapura with Violet joining in (LoL. Call it shift duty???) for Kana Suan duty. Everyone had a good moment suaning her. LoL.

CNY Day 4 is my birthday. I woke up late like 1pm likely attribute to late night Fighting Game session. Inova and Yuki recall some of the Sit Arounders (Retsu, Violet and AhBehh) for a small celebration at Pepper Lunch. Great Cake. It's very expensive stuff. Give me a $8 cake I be contended already. They settle the bill for Pepper Lunch. Oh geez. So kind of them to treat the kiddos (and me of course).

Thanks for the cake, the dinner and the well wishes!!!!
Thanks to Miss See for turning up to grace "Our waiting for Inova" session.

For more information on the cake....go to the blog that is listed under Tarap.
She paid for an exclusive coverage and therefore she deserved to get that exclusiveness.



# The building with the Kopi-Thiam is called Plaza by the Park




No comments: