Wednesday, May 24, 2006

~What if you lived but no one remembers?

Just making up for lost time, (also due to free time)

Shakugan no Shana
This is the 2nd anime I watched that had the female protagnist having a thing for melon buns and I don't get it!
I must get one!

Overall anime quality is pretty ok althought initially shana looks like she got a belly. Storyline is based on an interesting premise without having to gradual to kind of just shonen manga style of story telling where the storyline is revolve mustly upon Fight of the Day.
Throw in Campus Style Romance Triangles and you pretty much get an interesting anime. Anime Quality can be improved of course.

Shakugan no Shana is the type of anime that had quite a bit of everything to be hook about. However the pacing is awkward making the general viewer bored if the fan-boyism (girlism) isn't strong.

Melanchony of Suzumiya Haruhi

A must watch.
A DIE MUST watch if you are a fan of Shakugan no Shana.

I refuse to write anything! There's just too much writings out there about this anime.
If you really want to read, there's some done on Vanilla's (Bernie).


Genji: Drown the Samurai

SCEI's inhouse game makers always had something good to offer.

Genji is beautiful and exquisite when put aside to the Onimusha (Yes! Even the Later released Onimusha:.DoD)
Gameplay however is pretty shallow. Either beat the enemies to death or score more points (and finish them fast) with ���kamui���.
My boss strategy is X + Triangle till can do no more. Haha.

I thought to play till 3am in the morning but apparently I saved at a point that gave me less than 2hrs of gameplay.
I was shock. LoL.

Decisions
I realised that life's decision had to do with pride alot.

Sometimes you know if you got the lift, you get to reach the place faster. Yet you rather take your own sweet time and walk towards it. Will you reach it?Will there be another ride? I don't know. I just know that Regrets is for people who wants to live in the past. Who wants to live in "What Ifs" rather than "right now".

Just that,

What's is "Living" right now?

I ponder.

No comments: