Saturday, May 06, 2006

blah blah blah update

@%$%#%^2wire
I attempted to use another modem. Sure enough it works.
This means the $%^%$^%$ 2wire modem is faulty.

The singnet person came down, checked the wires.
OMG the frigging extension wire is burnt.Luckily he can use the spare.
However this further proofed the ^%$%^@$@ 2wire is faulty.

On 5th, I was given a 0545 intime for ICT. Having some spare time at the moment, I decided to get my %^%$&$%& 2wire for checks.

When I reached the office, there's 3 women at the waiting area, an ah-girl, an auntie, an ah-mah. Ah-mah holds something familar. WTF. It's the same modem. And the auntie had the same thing too. The ah-girl is with the ah-mah (WTF?Why u letting ur granny carry your things?)

Anyway I got another set.

And guess what?

The #&^%^*&^*^$ new set keep rebooting itself.

Way to go.

ICT (Starting 2nd to 19th May)

Oh. ICT again.
Great.
This time round with Koh Ks again. He is my only batchboy and he was the one I dislike most in my batch. Haha but fated lah. Only 6 in my batch and he is with me since the 1st ICT (this is my 4th...my...how fast time flies).

Abit scare of a/c this time. The new system of workers is scary....I do the Rice stuff but dun x-train me in Airframe!!!!I scare of heights!!!

And I spent excessive $ on haircut for ICT. I spent $31.50 on a haircut in Kimarie. The stylist name is Jen. Why did this happen?Because I assume QB house be open on the 1st of May. DAMN!!!!

Scanner
Finally got myself a scanner.I look at the specs is so so.
It's a Canon LiDe 25.
Ok lah. I think the most important is getting a space for it. Haha.
I bought it at Best Denki at Centuary Square.
I think it's worth to forgo the $21 saving off the RSP (RSP= $129. Sim Lim paper says $108). Just imagine having to go SLS makes me sian. Haha.

Now playing with it. Scanning some old magazines and packing them to throw. Wheee!

No comments: