Saturday, November 26, 2005

monster update~continued (part 3)

ehh.....i forgot to ask if that was even a wisdom tooth or normal tooth. A bit of a bare at the back of my mouth.

Cutey Honey
LOL. A real anime movie. Nagai Go is the master of Pop-Culture-Trashy Anime. The man who put Boobs to Robots, a heroine who wears nothing but pantyhose...and possibily even more than to my knowledge. Cutey Honey is one of his more reknown creation next to the Robots (Mazinger,Getter) and Devilman

What's Cutey???
She's an android who is able to change her costume at will. (Yes she is one of those mahou shojo type except she is by power of "Science"). Part this feature is banking on how many costume changes done. Sato Eriko did a decent barbie doll in this one.

Other than that the plot is ruler straight.
Gal Android has no kin or friends. She is ditzy and silly other because she is only a year old (LOL!). They didn't explain what happened to her scientist father but most likely perished during an incident with Panther CLaw the chief villian organisation in question.

Anno Hideo (of NGE fame) made this quite good for considering it's a translation of a manganime that banks on parodying other anime (mahou shojo). And there's a poor that reminds me of NGE too.

Tooth Extraction
Ouch.
And I promise to see the dentist every 2-3 months. I swear.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh BTW
Why can't everyone remember how fun was like?
Quarrelling over nitty gritty stuff is just so bitch.

And my point of the arguement?
Whoever organised that self-righteous group obviously needs to place more heart into it. And he got fan gals?I be damn. I sing like Ocean and I doesn't brag (but now I do). And I killed REAL orges, solve real issues and I never claim for the fame pie.
So what's his issue?What's his agenda?
The newcomers perhaps need REAL JUSTICE LORDS to make them happy.

No comments: