Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Last Update for the month???The monster update...not (Part 2)

A combination of a backache and a new gapping wound from Wisdom Tooth (I got only 1 of them!!Damn I am not too bright!)forced me to retire early from blogging the previous entry. Ouch.

So where was I???Hmm...

PSP
We (my bro and me) decided to forfeit a few hundred (abt 2) to get a new plan for Broadband so that we can redeem this. Lol. At the same time, upgrade to 1500kps and save a lot of $ in the future (because current plan almost same as 1500kps)

And we waited like 2-3months before we can redeem this little machine. Sexy 'little' beast. And after version upgrade, can go browse forum (LOL.Slow). No keyboard and typing is a pain. We bought a 1gb card but I realised that it be a waste to contain mp3 alone so I convert some backlog anime and watch them. Quite ok lah. Not as bad as I imagined. I tried start watching Surface on it. Realised that after using MP100 from OS, that my Mp3 listening preference is forever 128mb (or worse. 17 tracks. I think I am a CD person). And the PSP is used for anything but gaming (althought we bought Giren's Ambition. Bundled with Tenchu and Bubble Puzzle but I never played these before. Never before, never after. LoL.)And most importantly I get to hoard this beauty. Haha.

Surface
Surface is a thriller drama that involves a new species that kinda play homage to lizards (Godzilla?), an oceanlogist, a (former)insurance agent, a bored rich kid, US Government and a Dark Agenda.

Some people may find the plot cliche but I find it fascinating because I always had dreams and imaginations of giant beings living in the sea (and I swear it's before Godzilla) or lakes (nessie) or that water dam thingy that I see from the kitchen window back when I was young and living in Bedok.

The CGI isn't too clumsy and the actors are really good. Lake Bell is a looker. I rival her to Lost's Evangeline Lilly in terms of 1st Impressions.

Oh ya. It's felt LOST to me. Haha. I stopped at Season1 for LOST after catching a gigantic part of it on AXN and a bit on the comp.

.....whoops running late for preparation for work. I guess I just stop here and head for the showers....

And damn my back hurts. I think I need to see a bonesetter or something.

No comments: