Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Updates.

01/02 Tue
Haha today Jess went all out and show her power.
At least avenged the poor sales for the last 3 days.

Nighttime chat with :P
Since :P is sexless well.....I just use that to my advantage. Haha.

31/01 Mon
Meeting.Work.Fin.
Today is absolutely fucked.
Hardly anyone walks in.
Fucked I say.
Lucky got ppl come back to buy a camera. And then I tried to convience a group of Thai boys to buy the camera. Taiko. Or else I will had created an all low record for sales.

30/01 Sun
Saw Chunkit outside the store and call him.I think the gal next to him is his girlfriend.
Kwan say U there is stressful. Basket still got time to come out destress.
He say gonna graduate soon.
Oh that's nice. See how fast time flies.

29/01 Sat
Slow day.Fark.
Got a new part-timer.
Jess's niece (god-sister's daughter).
Looks is ok but she very Bern-Tan in behaviour (some other day....WC and Dino will understand what I meant). Hopefully with some encouragement she can be better and help me get sales that are unreachable by me (I am only useful as an information booth).

28/01 Fri
Wah.
Boring day. Hardly any customers.
Terin and Caihui came to the shop and start nit-picking.They are not wrong of course.
By the time they left, it's too late to have dinner.
Ate bread instead. Lucky I went to Breadtalk on the way back from office earlier on.

27/01 Thur
Packing room and playing Fatal Frame 2. Not in a hurry to complete.

26/01 Wed
Today shop for clothes with Joly. She bought a cap for my b-day. Thanks!
Bought Fatal Frame 2 and Burnout 3.
Fatal Frame 2 turn out to be less than what I expected. They hyped it to the extend that it fell flat in front of me. Perhaps because maybe if you can kill it, it's not too scary anymore.
Burn Out 3 is easy to play but difficult to master. Wished I got a bigger TV.

No comments: