Sunday, January 04, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Even when it's the 4th Day of 2009!

The First post of the Year is certainly without the compulsory New Year Resolution. So here are the resolutions....


1) I will not be Late for Work
(I am already late for work)
2) I will not sleep Late
(Too late. I slept at 3am on 01/01/2009!!!)
3) I will not over eat.
(Been there. Done that)
4) I will not snack after 11pm
(Over with already)
5) I will exercise
(Barely started)
6) Type more entries in this Blog
(I am doing already)
7) Clearing and Giving away stuffs
(Already packing)
8) Buying less DVD and Manga and stuffs
(I just bought DMC Vol.6 and 4 other DVDs........)
9) Keeping my living space neat and tidy
(I do that.....next saturday....haha)

There. My easier to accomplish Resolutions. I mean, everyone had to be realistic and be less demanding on ourselves. 2009 will be a rough year with all that recession, wars and natural disasters coming in. So all the best, people and I can assure you all that we can survive these 'cos we came a long way.

To the Infinity and Beyond!

No comments: