Thursday, March 06, 2008

Watched....(backlog)

Hell there's a lot backlog to do in that department.

The only thing I can summarised is that Anime watching is particularly cut down to only D-Greyman on TV, which I watched so that at least Arts Central can see that people really appreciate the efforts of bringing the anime in Hot and Fast.

I didn't stop watching anime because of Odex but because I got a burnout. Just tired of all that and.....really, Anime starts to come across to me as "Overrated".

So I just picked up 24 again but stopped at 3 at the moment. I guess it's a cross road moment before I decide to continue since 3 wrapped up pretty nice with most of the loose ends tied up a bit.

And then there's Veronica Mars. Teenage PI vs the World. 3 seasons only. I got a soft spot for cancelled shows. Veronica tells the true about the world on WIN WIN Situations. They don't exist. I will highly recommend it for everyone except Young Children because there's....Sex. Lol. On screen, Off Screen.

As for the movies....heck I got a short attention span so that will be for next time.

Here's the theme to Veronica Mars. A great song with a title that explains an aspect of the plotline.


We Used To Be Friends by The Dandy Warhols




By the way, Veronica Mars is still on TCS 5 but should be at the last leg of Season 2. (Sundays, 5pm, TCS 5)

No comments: