Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Strange Week

There isn't to say about it but it was a weird and strange start of the year.
Too many things happened and many wasn't for me to choose or control.

And seriously I thought it was crazy when I went around just fessin feeling for her over SMS. It's something that I will not want to do. It's against my so called "rules" so I wasn't too taken back when she respond to me by pretending not to know or understand what I sent to her.

Yet about a few days later, she MSN me and I did the silly fession again.

And she reply that she was glad because she like me too.

And so it began.

And then it ended. 3 dates and a week later.

It was a selfish decision to make. Knowing that my presence will help her at least tide it over easier yet I decided I didn't want to be in any kind of trouble.

Remorse. Yes. I let her down.
Regret. No. I don't regret liking her. It's a shame that she had other matters on hand.

To her:

I don't know if you read this. If you do, I just want to know I will still be around and what I told you that night that I be there
for you, isn't just a joke.

To me:

Stop bothering with puzzles and such. Life goes on and maybe you ought to stop fooling around and start to do what you want and need to do.


To Primate me:
I keep you on a leash. You annoying Monster.

No comments: