Thursday, March 16, 2006

OK I got a problem

For those who actually saw me on Sun....ya you could have guessed there's something wrong with me. I can't stop eating.

2pm - chicken chop
3pm - pop corns
5pm - pamper me meal from LJS
6pm - mocha ice blend
9pm - mos burger meal

~~~And I bought a cheese burger at 11pm after I reached Tampines.


Oh ya. Date Movie.
It's great to watch it. Even if you don't have a date. Like the guy at the far end of the row N that sits either next to Charsaur or Yuki.
They parody so much shows you just cannot relate them all.

Scary Movie 4 looks very much LOL'ed. Must watch. Haha.

I thank those who are concern about what happened to me 1 week before the week.
And one even volunteer to come over and want to talk about it. Of course I had to take opportunity of her especially since she need a formal excuse to see me. So ending up as the Book Shopper. Haha. So nice of you to help me buy Sandman Vol.9 : THe Kindly Ones. Anyway you can tell I am coping well. I even can joke about it since I am the Unkind One. I am the Bad Guy. Do not be sympathetic to the Nasty Person. Haha.

The true is that I ran away. I back off after winning her heart. I stole and I ran off.

AM I SAD?
No bah. How can I be sad when eating cheeseburger???Haha.

I got a problem. I am running broke from eating Cheeseburger.

No comments: