Monday, July 18, 2005

The Update when can Update and Update Post (90% Cosfest).

Not in any order. Just in recall order.

*d4 thinks hard*

10/07/05 Cosfest '05

Ah cosfest.
As usual the clueless man follows the leader.

Leader is last year's Vanillastar from Sganime ('cept she is vanilla now in Sgcafe.LoL, the identity crisis.)

She looks more cheerful than last year judging by her rainbow-color-skirt.

New friends met this year is Inova (online friend but never met), nuriko (seen her posts many many times), yuki (i setup her room thread)and drgreborn (know by avatar and nick only). Oh ya and Miss Boxian the afternoon Cinderalla (who somehow had a most similar pattern and situation as the ore-sama...who i cannot remember....*strucked*...moogle.Yah.She's moogle.Teacher to be if I am not wrong.)

*thinks hard*
anyone i missed out???

Renewing ties (as in seeing them again) are :
-shuuichi (who cosplay as Anbu from Naruto.Hmm getting prettier...why??)
-hajime (who is now more beautiful as to because of...ok...I drop the teasing)
-Shashaf + Ruki (siblings who live in Simei.Shashaf bz bcos of o's so hardly online now)
-Ref (He plus 2 more new friends...Cg-dude (Yes.That one) and Green Leaf.Jokers who lurk when they are suppose to meet up.)
-Retsu (who I am always SmSing)
-Tsukikage (The larger Mage around. Saw him with the tall cosplayer known as Nicky but I didn't say hi to nicky. I shy wat. Ppl taller than me you know??)
-Spiderkim (Impressive.I like this cosplay the most from yourside so far. Gambette!)
-Reinie May and Milu (In goth loli clothes.Ouch.Reinie.I am flabby so be so softer when you punch me!!!LoL)
-Tsukushi (Aren't you cosplaying?LoL.)
and here's a funny one....

Normally it's the people who say "Hi.Remember me??" to the cosplayers and the cosplayer was like..."hmmm.oh no..."

The joke was that we got a very cute Stellar cosplayer who runs forward to us and start talking to us (which is like...reverse of roles???)and I was very troubled because she was all that cute and I actually put my face as near as possible to try to see who she is (so cute!Damn where got I know such cute little gal one???). She didn't notice that I was looking at her because I didn't recognised her (truth is that I forgot to ask who she cosplay as!!I assume she was doing Naruto or Bleach!!!)
and she thought I was wondering about her eyes (purple contacts).

Ehh so I popped the duh-est question that might had actually hurt the fair little gal....
"who is this???" (damn d4.damn)
"can't you see I am Stellar???"(oh shit...I am so dead.)
"No,no, I am saying who are you?"(oh damn.oh damn. How can you be so insensitive??)
.....stunned silence.....
"Lenne lah!!! (angry and embaressed.)"
.....*ponked*.....
"oh Leanne ahhhh...(oh shit.I am so dead)"
"argh...Lenne lah!!!"
"oh haha....I am so sorry I thought you are doing Naruto (trying hard to cover up)"
added on
"Very good cosplay!I like your hair and I can hardly recognised you!You are Stellar!!!Haha."
Then she had to go because she had to look for group.
Damn. I gonna ask her for her photo to put up on this blog so it wouldn't occurs to me again (esp for her.)

And I really felt she did a great job because back at that moment the dufious duo of Retsu and me was transformed to Auel and Sting who couldn't recognised Stellar!!!Just like in the anime if Stellar returns without being brain-washed and met them (stop making excuses...no lah...d4 really think this way!!!)

People I saw and recognise but are too busy (or I find not to disturb them)
- Takahan. (Nice and simple cosplay. Sorry to hear that you are leaving)
- Garion. (Photographers are busy.)
- Shiro. (Photographers are busy people.Don't disturb them!)
- E2. (Busy booth.)
- Lacus/Inuran (Aiyo you look really busy.)
- Angel (Busy booth.)

Cosfest are always like that.Packed.This year like warmer and interaction space is further taken up by the chairs and a arena for Virtual-on.

It's more like a Convention this year. No one is paying attention to the stage and I missed Lenne's performance.Oh ya she's not singing solo this year.Haha.Wonder how she will sound for the Stellar Image song. The movie cosplayers are not helping either when they appeared out of nowhere. Everyone is virtually looking out for the Predator. Awesomeness. I do believe people like something different once in a while.

Cosfest 05 not as tiring as 04. In a sense, they significantly cuts down on the performance (which you know are hardly entertaining to even the cosplayers themselves...ask Yomiko...).

The TCSS strays are later handled roughly by Yours Eternally when vanilla left for Punggol (where she lived). d4 whisked them off for dinner at White Sands. There we do the usual talking session and take photos.Quite funny bcos we took a corner of the food court for ourselves.LoL.

d4 thinks hard.....nothing left on Cosfest 05. It was enjoyable. Looking forward for Natsu Matsuri and EOY 05 (If i could make it).

15/07/05 Leave me alone

No no it's not me. It's the title of a boring movie with Charlene in it. Will review it if got time.

................
no more dry twigs....
that's what you get when you aimlessly lived.
And I didn't like to discuss what other people discussed.

Oh ya I wanted the special Feng Yun figures!!!So nice!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chanel bags replica chanel chanel bags [url=http://www.replica--chanel.com/]replica chanel[/url] www.replica--chanel.com
replica hermes replica hermes hermes bags [url=http://www.replica--hermes.com/]replica hermes bags[/url] www.replica--hermes.com
replica gucci bags Gucci bags Gucci bags [url=http://www.gucci--bags.com/]Gucci bags[/url] www.gucci--bags.com
ugg boots purchase genuine ugg boots ugg boots buying [url=http://www.ugg--bootssale.com/]ugg boots sale[/url] www.ugg--bootssale.com
spyder jackets spyder jackets spyder ski jackets [url=http://www.spyder--jackets.com/]spyder ski jackets[/url] www.spyder--jackets.com

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am browsing this web page dailly and take good information from here daily.|
[url=http://instantonlinepayday.co.uk/]paydayloans
[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.shinesunglass.com/]Oakley Sunglasses Outlet[/url]
Oh, before we overlook the FULL VIDEO offer above, let me remind you it offers the Full Show in a very HIGH DEFINITION format. Watch this show of Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 15 LIVE Stream now. So, watch Kourtney and Kim Take New York Season 1 Episode 5 A bit low in New York City now and obtain the entertainment that you always deserve.
However it didn't ring much. Ernie was good. He went into a coma at 2:30 in the morning.
a man needs to feel your taste of fashion and require not only to please him but yourself


[url=http://www.picknewera.com/]snpaback hats[/url]
another essential touch is to wear a great pair of dress shoes
Trails within the Dolomites and also the Italian Alps are usually rocky and uneven. With this thought, high-top leather boots are suggested as they are waterproof and offer ankle support. Trekking poles provide additional support and therefore are especially recommended for travelers with weak knees.
5. Model learning. Create a time in your house when most people are involved in learning-related activities for example reading, playing with numbers, telling family stories, journaling, or quiet reflection.

[url=http://www.chaussuresjordannike.fr/]chaussures nike pas cher[/url]
[url=http://www.absorblearning.com/chemistry/article.php]sexy party dresses[/url]
[url=http://pinterest.com/tidehats/]snapback hats[/url]