Thursday, January 13, 2005

T-T caRELess

12th Jan, Wed
Bcos the internal memory fault with the Saturn, I ended up backing them up on the RAM cart. Problem is that I del the wrong file and now I ended up having to restart. T-T
All the past few days gameplay is gone to waste.

Rats. I started again with Teiris and her generals are LOL weak (except for the HighLand Generals that are gained via Storyline.) I almost game over in my 1st battle with Laine. Archers sucks.

Went to Aunt Peggy there for a hair cut. Well my hair is her's to play with but Bukit Panjang is LOL far in a sense.Not too bad lah. Post photo if I got time to take photo of myself. Hi-light this time round looks ok. Not too bright.

Went kino n got FMA vol.8 .........not exactly my fav moment when Mustang and his team are facing the Homoculus. I mean they are just Normal Soldiers......

11th Jan, Tue
A usual thing and a usual day. Sales some how is passable despite having little customers.

10th Jan, Mon
Still Dragon Force.
Work 1/2 day so the whole day revolves work and Dragon Force.

No comments: