Monday, January 10, 2005

-= quickies =-

Sun 09th

Dragon Force!!!!!
It's nice to continue to where I left off. Maybe this time can complete finally.

SAT 08th

Who is :P: ?
That's what I was thinking. I am not sure who is it.
Whoever you are if you think you pissed me off, I'm not.
I am just doing my part as in giving a reply to a sumthing that is posted on my tag board that is directed in my view.

Misinterpreted it????Yes maybe but if you type it nice and clear, who will get misunderstanding.
Right?And my tolerance is lower when someone I cannot identified do a sweeping statement in my face.
I am not mad at anyone but on the tagboard there a word limit so things might sound nasty when it's not.

Waiting for the rest of FMA anime. Direction of the anime and manga are way different. Great.

Fri 07th
Cannot watch the vcd! 2nd disc is jerky. I tried 2 dvd player and 1 cannot even read!!!

My bro suggest to try the spoilt player that is built in with the mini-compo.
It LIVES!!!! but still jerky. It's the disc.

Haha. I can keep one of the dvd players then. Tried to see if PS is alive.
Nah. Still cannot read cd. I kept the dvd and PS.

Where are you my precious milk machine.....ah....found you. It LIVES!!!! Saturn Milk is operational!!! However.....what to play??? That's something to ponder some other time.

Thur 06th

Woke still a bit sick but later on managed to work.
Bought pants from Bossini.

After work bought Ace no Ware, a TV drama based on the classic Tennis shojo manga/anime. Starred Aya Ueto as a Hiromi, a girl who never really stayed long on her club activities. She joined the tennis club because of Ryuki Reika a.k.a Madame Butterfly because of her status in the High School tennis circle. However Hiromi got picked upon by the loyal followers of Reika and seniors because of she got too close with Reika and it didn't help when the new coach Jin, wants to groom her up and made her a regular of the competition team (Hence fore the 'chiong' english title by the vcd ppl....THE OUTCAST GENERAL....she was outcast by the club and a GENERAL bcos zhu jiang last word is jiang also general.) There's only 13 episode so I guess there isn't too much detail into it as the anime or the manga (world championship).

No comments: