Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ah yes.....the decisions to make...

First off, the admin portion.

I will be rounding up and clearing the links portion. As for addition, I only had 2 in mind. As for clearing/deleting :

# maxblue
(He is Yomiko's friend. He started around when I was fooling with blog and such. I remembered we had plans to something on sentai. I guess things didn't quite work out and it was never updated)

#Joli Joyce
(Joyce is my Real World Cousin. I am deleting her link due to an obvious LACK OF UPDATE)

#deathgaze/Sanzo
(Husaini is a great guy who I always believe to be not as messed up as he want people to think he is. In fact he was a mentor to me in all those html/blog shit stuff. Now turning into a shining Torch of Guidance, leading the spoil and the hapless in the course of Serving the Country. Reason for deletion : Dead Link. Don't worry however, I will be putting up his LJ for everyone to see)

#Tennis-chan/Rose
(Was one of the little girls I met on Sgcafe/Sganime. In fact about 99% of links are people who I met on Sgcafe/Sganime. Reason for deletion: I think it's Update also)

#White Wolf Eliza
(Was one of the little girls I met on Sgcafe. Reason for deletion: I don't really know her that well and also she didn't link me)

#The Sadist
(To be truthful, I got no idea who this was except she was on Sganime. Reason for deletion: Updating Ceased)

#Lenne
#ZGW
#akito
#Zermine
(If you click, you know the reason why. Reason: Site was moved/deleted)

#aisubeki
#martianunicorn
#kura
#gothydark
(If you click, you know the reason why. Reason: Updating Ceased)

#violet
(Violet stop opening up her life on Blogspot. She had make it private. I hope she isn't uploading hamsup stuff like what Sun Tan did. Anyway she had a LJ too so just click on someone who had her as a friend. Reason: When it's private, it's private. A public link has no meaning and is contradicting. And you all know what contradiction lead too........)

Other than that.....I think that's about all.

Some other updates......

~ I finally got my passport made. Yay.
~ Playing Disgaea on PSP. Urgh. Friggin Battery just croaks up. Maybe need to resort to CFW to prolong Battery (Loading Via UMD maybe zap up more juice? Excuses. LOL)
~ Playing Apollo Justice. Yay. Last chapter.
~ Watching X-Files. I got the first 5 seasons. They are affordable and pretty awesome.
~ Work is pretty much the same. I survived a year and it's getting easier everyday.
~ I am getting fatter everyday too. Boo.

That's all folks. Remember.

I am not dead yet.

No comments: