Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not Really Important Announcement.

As of 29th April, 2212hrs, Kenshin finally proceed with my request to do a name change on Sgcafe.

The decision for this, is however made on the start of April, roughly after Kenshin got in the google ads. Since then, I been sending applications for around once a week.

It has nothing to do with a current "dispute" on the forum with Miavi but somehow he managed to drag d4thday out onto the mud just in time? Coincidence? Perhaps a twist of karma because I did noticed......there were some similiarity between him and me.
Caught up by past???
Ironic. I am a stoic believer of Current Life Karmic justice.

Very sad to say is that, the name change was to reflect an end to the 5 year membership as d4thday on Sganime/Sgcafe and to move on from active posting in Sgcafe.

As for 402......it's the apartment number of Ayanami Rei.

Unless I am too free to create a new skin for this blog, the name of this blog will not be disturbed.

No comments: