Sunday, October 21, 2007

Realised that I got a lot of backdating to do...

So generally I going to fill up whatever little I can remembered in general in the upcoming posts.
Since I got a proper job, I can well settle my time abit more and do something more than just mopping around.

But first off.......don't buy that whole , mobile blogging, GPRS content shit. It's convinent but it's expensive. $40 for 4mb of data transfering is pure overcharging. I switched that service off and make a hoo-ha with M1 simply because I cannot believe that I was charged on a rate that no one will pay if they knew. So they waived half (I play the angry ignorant bumpkin/miser card) but yes it still leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Other stuffs to follow up. Keep the viewing consistant please, whoever read this. It's countdown to 9000 hits. Haha.

No comments: