Friday, April 27, 2007

Haha...a renewed relationship with the library.

Falling out of the working cycle, the excess free time is probably wasted since I got so much free time other than the chore of flipping the paper to ensure my well being back to work. Yes. I am very reluctant to move on....alright this post isn't about going introspective on myself.

Not to upset my mum, I need to spent my afternoon and evening away from home so I wouldn't be kept reminded (by myself) that I am overdued garbage. Finally with the renovation of #07-72, I got no choice but seek refuge in the library. I almost go there everyday. Air Con is free plus there's free amusement of comics and graphic novels.

Other than the essential SANDMAN (yes. It is more essential than, like the Essential Spiderman. LoL) there's also quite a few titles that ought to be picked up. Plus cozy enviroment help but I mainly read the books with a lot of words at home.

Maybe I do short reviews on what I read when I am free.

Anyway I pick up a new term. It's called panchira


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Picked it from Gloom Party, by translated by the people from "How to ______ Manga". LOL. The book is filled with bizarre humour and commented by a dead pan lady.

No comments: